Sunday, March 17, 2013

Josie's Coin Laundry (Roseville near Larp & Lex)

Well as baseball season has started ramping up my pinball season is winding down. I got word that my uncle's laundromat had a pinball machine. I had heard that it was commomn for laundromat to have them, but hadn't ever looked. His has "Fish Tales."

Hank and I stopped in there with $3.00 in my pocket. It turned out it was $0.50 per game so we each got to  play three. The tilt is pretty generous on it, ad although dirty, the game plays very well. I never hit a multiball, which seemed odd, but the ramps are easy to shoot, and there is a built-in video game where you torpedo jet skiers. That built in game is where the points are really at. One round of it and you can get easily one-third to half-way to the replay. I was on the way to the replay when, on my last ball, I tilted and it forfeited my bonus points leaving me just 5000 points away from the 44 million point replay.

Hank's top game was his third. He actually was beating me until my final ball. Yes... I was almost beat by a three-year-old.


Replay: 44 mil
My top score: 43.99 mil
Hank's top score: 3.6  mil

No comments:

Post a Comment