Monday, December 3, 2012

Columbia Grill and Tavern aka Starbar (Columbia Heights)

I was never at this place when it was called Starbar. I hear they had a "Simpsons" machine back then. Well under new ownership it has been replaced by "Lord Of The Rings," The machine says one play for $1.00, but actually only charges $0.50. This is cool, because I am quickly beginning to hate this game. I've never had a machine send so many unhittable balls down the center. I didn't want to put too much into it as I was afraid one of the townies might say something. Plus this machine in particular had a shooter that would stick half-way through the pull unless you pulled it at just the right angle.

Anyway... whatever. The place is a dump.

My High Score: 2.9 million
Replay: 25 Million

No comments:

Post a Comment