Monday, December 3, 2012

Jimmy's Pro Billiards (Columbia Heights)


I walked into this joint and got very excited. Its a mammoth space with a lot of pool tables, and, at 4:30 in the afternoon, a few depressing old men. Apparently they sell food as well, but I wouldn't guess it to be to great. Anyway back to the pinball. They had 4 machines lined up. I haven't heard of anyplace yet, save SS and Blainebrook, with more than two. First is Addams Family. We all know what to expect from this. Although it is no longer my favorite, it does still hold some love in my heart from when I was younger. Its $0.50 a play with no bonuses for paying in more, and it operates just fine.

After I played that I moved on to the next three old school classics. They were "Pool Sharks," the awesome "Matahari," and "Eight Ball Champ." Unfortunately all had handwritten signs on them saying "Out Of Order. What a disappointment. This cold have been the best find in the Northeast area.

Oh well, "Addams Family" had a credit already on it, so I played for free. At least that is a nice bonus.

My Best Score: 15 Million
Replay: 54 million

No comments:

Post a Comment