Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Mortimers (Uptown Mpls)


I had never been here despite the fact that a good friend of mine spent a year living within a 5 minute walk of it. I don't know why we never went. Its a pretty cool bar, and well known by pinball enthusiasts thanks to it's 8 machines and monthly tournaments. For some odd reason you can't find it on google maps either. This is especially strange since its the only building on the block and has expanded to take up all three store fronts. When I was there the bar had the added attraction of a barfly in her 40's hassling men for a drink. She even went after a group of 5 guys playing the Lord Of The Rings machine, calling them nerds for not wanting to spend time with a sexy women like her.

Most all of the games are $.75/1 play or $2.00/3 plays. The games the had that I didn't play were: Rolling Stones, Lord Of The Rings, Sopranos, and X-Men.

I did play the following:
Iron Man
My High Score 4.6 mil
Replay 25 mil

Tron (new)
My High Score 4.8 mil
Replay 28.2 mil

Transformers
My High Score 5.5 mil
Replay 31.1 mil

AC/DC (includes weird cannon)
My High Score 5.5 mil
Replay 29.5 mil

these are not good scores

No comments:

Post a Comment