Monday, November 12, 2012

Elsies Bowling Alley (NE MPLS)

I stopped here at Elsies today very quickly. I only had $0.50 on me and the street parking only had 15 minutes before it became a tow zone. They have two machines. The first was "Lord Of The Rings" however it was out of order. The second was "Elvis." It plays at $.50 a game or 5/$2.00. The machine played fine, but the lighting in the bowling alley made it really hard to play. They had the lights all on in the alley. I think because there was a field trip. Either that or kids are really into bowling these days. My guess is the lighting wouldn't have been an issue at night. I plan on coming back here in a few weeks for a friend's daughter's birthday. Hopefully the LOTR will be up and running. If not I need a rematch.

Update: I have since played this two more times. The first I dominated, hitting the replay, getting an extra ball,  and getting the match. The second is the more important. Don't even try to play this machine after they drop the lights for late night bowling. You can see anything.

My Best Score: 20 Million
Replay: 10 Million

No comments:

Post a Comment