Friday, November 16, 2012

Spring Street Tavern (NE MPLS)

I called up the Spring Street Tavern to see if they had a pinball machine and the lady who answered very enthusiastically told me that in fact they did. They had "Rolling Stones," and I should come down and play it. I stopped in after work and found it just as you walk in the door next to the pull tabs. It has a very high replay on it and its a pricey machine. $1 for 1 play, $3 for 5, and $5 for 7. Although a fairly standard game, I found it to be pretty difficult with its Tongue swinging back and forth to block your ball and it slips very easily down the sides. Guess I should put more hip into it. Lastly, the beer sign next to the game casts a bit of a glare.
The Spring Street is nothing special and for what the game costs, I'd probably go The Knight Cap instead.

My Best Score: 800K
Replay: 30 mil

No comments:

Post a Comment