Monday, November 12, 2012

In the beginning... Kitty Cat Klub (Dinkytown MPLS)

I've never been good at pinball, but I haven't let that get in my way when it comes to enjoying it. Recently I played my favorite machine, Addams Family, at the Kitty Cat Klub in Dinkytown while waiting for my friends band to go on. As usual I did slightly above poorly. My quarters ran out and I felt weird about asking the bartender for more. It was then that it occurred to me that it would be great to know where more machines were. Not only this, but I bet others would like to know as well. After all there aren't that many left. So here is my go at it. I plan on writing something up for each one I find, and included will be a Google map of the area where you an go to find all of the locations. Feel free to add anything to it or let me know of any that I can check out. Tilts to you, Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment