Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Midway Pro Bowl (Midway, St. Paul)

Pirates Of The Caribean is quickly becoming a favorite. There are a lot of fun things to do in the game, which makes someone like myself feel much better about my skillz. This bowling alley can be a bit sketchy depending on when you go there, but the arcade is well lit. This is good, because you don't have to worry about someone jumpng out and knifing you, but bad because the large flourescent light above the game made it really hard to see. 1 game is $.75. 3 games is $2.00. I was glad to have played three, because I dominated my second game getting both an extra ball and hitting the match number. Also it appears that this game has no tilt. I gave it some love and moved it a good 4 inches with nothing happening except for a well timed ball save.

My Best Score: 10.8mil
Replay: 84mil

No comments:

Post a Comment