Friday, November 16, 2012

Machine Removed:The Knight Cap (NE MPLS)


--------Update: 12-17-2012 Machine has been replaced by Golden Tee-------

After leaving the Spring Street I ventured over to The Knight Cap another classic NE bar. They have recently gotten "Avatar." Its tucked away in the back corner next to the darts, and you can't see it from the front door. I was a little worried when I saw it wasn't on, but I noticed they had that whole area of the bar off. The bartender was happy to turn it on for me. Its only $.50 a game and the replay is pretty low. Its pretty tricky to lock balls on it, but I found it to be a really fun basic game to play. I've been to the Knight Cap a few times, and its real good bar to go to and not be bothered. "Avatar" makes it even better now.

My best score: 3.0 mil
Replay: 9.0 mil

No comments:

Post a Comment