Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Rocco's Pizza (Little Canada)

After going to do some batting practice last week I decided to explore some places along Rice Street. I had found Rocco's Pizza on google maps when I noticed the picture on their listing was of pinball machines. Rocco's is a take-out/delivery only pizza place with a lobby consisting of a cooler with pop in it and five pinball machines. I wish I lived by this place so I could give them my pizza business. I started talking with Eddie there, who I believe is the owner, about pinball. He is very passionate about it and excited to talk with.

The five machines they had out were Lethal Weapon 3, No Good Gofers, WWF Royal Rumble, Gladiators, and Roadshow.

I played all of them but NGG, because it was out of order. The other four I can say I did really bad at.

Gladiators is one of the fastest games I've played, both in speed of play and time I played.
Replay: 188 mil
My High Score: 12.8 mil

Lethal Weapon 3 kind of sucks, but you do get to choose what music you get to listen to. There are two choices; ZZ Top and CC Music Factory. Clearly between the double-consonant choices you have to go with CC.
Replay: 128 mil
My High Score: 26.9 mil

WWF Royal Rumble is pretty awesome as the whole game actually rumbles when you play it.
Replay: 395 mil
My High Score: 102 mil

Red and Ted's Road Show also has the rumbling effect to it, as well as two construction worker heads that are very similar to Fun House. I liked this one a lot, but couldn't even fathom the scoring on it. Nearest I could tell there was no replay just an extra ball award. Still though I think it was my favorite.
Extra Ball: 467 mil
My High Score: 69.1 mil

1 comment:

  1. I like that it is take-out only, but they still have the pinball, and a variety at that!

    ReplyDelete