Sunday, January 20, 2013

Keenan's (West 7th, St. Paul)

Down the road we went to Keenan's. Stop #8 of the night was lackluster to say the least. The bar was empty except for one guy and the bartender. I was excited to play the Batman machine as it had been fun in the past when I played at 3 Squares. We put in our quarters ($1/1 play) and started. The desperate bartender came out from behind the bar and asked if he could get us anything. I said no,  that we were just there for the pinball. He shrugged his shoulders and turned back around. Unfortunately after we each had played one ball the machine locked up. Like a computer brain-freeze lock up. Doing what any mechanically inclined person would do, we shook it. It woke up just long enough to say "TILT." Which is where it re-froze. I reached under the machine, turned it off and back on, and said to BT. "Do you want to play it so bad that you will risk losing another two dollars?"

He didn't, and neither did I.

Replay: 25 mil
BT's one ball score: 2.3 mil
My one ball score: 1.3 mil

No comments:

Post a Comment